Keeping Your Art Glass Windows Beautiful
Restore your art glass windows to their original condition, ensuring their continuing beauty and enabling them to last a lifetime. At Art Glass Unlimited, we have experience with a wide range of stained glass restoration projects, including religious, residential, and commercial buildings.
How to Evaluate Your Windows for Restoration
- Check for Bulging - Are there any areas that are bowing or bulging in or out?
- Check Cement - Carefully shake or tap the window and listen for rattling.
- Check for Broken Glass - Can you see any glass that is broken or bulging?
- Check Putty - Check edges of the window to see if it's still intact to the frame.
- Check for Broken Solder Joints - Look at the cross sections of lead to check for broken joints.
- Check Bars - If the window has bars, check to see if they are attached.
- Check Frames - Is there any water leakage or rotting wood?